Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Bidet...I mean B-day!

Today is a very happy day! It's Easter, my birthday, GG's second full day out of her mommy, and we get to go home this afternoon! She decided that since she didn't let us sleep at all two nights ago that she would give us a break last night. We all three got FIVE STRAIGHT HOURS OF SLEEP! For those of you without children, this may not sound like much, but after not sleeping for two days, it was a generous birthday present. Timeout!

Ok, I'm back! GG just left me another present...her first poop! Or, it is possible that some sort of alien lifeform infiltrated her diaper and died? That's more likely, because nothing that ugly could've come out of something so cute. Maggie graciously (note the wordplay) handed her off after noticing it in a bizarre role reversal. Do I have to do everything? Man, I hope she doesn't read my blog.

P.S. I wonder if they make bidets for babies?

P.S.S. If you don't know what a bidet is (Mom), google it. I'm gonna stop post-scripting because I can't remember what comes after P.S.S. and if I make something up, it might offend someone (Val).

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I'm so happy y'all got some sleep and that Georgia pooped! :)

Oh, and...mister...I did NOT have to google bidet......................................Melanie told me what it meant!

Love you!

Valerie Grissom said...

Why would that offend me?? Love your blog- very funny!

Georgia Grace, 19 weeks and 3 days

Georgia Grace, 19 weeks and 3 days